Buckshot Roulette is a horror shooting game redesigned from the infamous Russian Roulette, replacing the traditional revolver with a 12-gauge shotgun.
- Players will participate in a game of chance in which they must spin a loaded 12-gauge shotgun once. If they hit the bullet, they will be killed.
- The player will be given a choice: play the game or quit. If they choose to play, they are taken to a dark room where a table is placed in the center. On the table was a 12-gauge shotgun, loaded with one bullet.
- The player will have to rotate the gun barrel and then bring it to his head. If they withdraw, they will lose money. If they continue, they will have a 1 in 12 chance of survival.
- The game is played in a circle. In each round, one player will be selected to play. If that player survives, they will receive money. If they do not survive, they will be eliminated from the game.
- The game will continue until only one player remains alive. That player will be the winner and receive the full bet amount.
Give you a few tips when playing
- Be careful when rotating the barrel. If you rotate too hard, you may drop the bullet.
- Don't hesitate to withdraw if you feel uncomfortable. Money can be regained, but life cannot.
- If you're playing with friends, work together to increase your chances of survival.